Our Company Beliefs
Our idea was to create something different. When we came together, we wanted to get back to the basics. So we took our experience and created a new company with a fresh outlook.
From the beginning, it’s always been about bringing quality produce to the consumer. Our mission is simple. We aren’t the biggest, but we want to be the best. You have a lot of choices when it comes to produce. Grocery store aisles are full of different brands from many different parts of the world.
So why would you choose us? Why would you buy Sweet Life Farms? Just know when you buy Sweet Life produce you are getting the care and attention to detail some bigger farms can’t promise. To us, it’s about quality not quantity. We might be a new company, but we are not new to the industry. Our roots go back to over half a century ago. We know what matters most to the consumer, and that is quality and consistency. We want to bring you the best, and we’ll strive for nothing less than that.
A Brief History
- Our farm manager has farmed berries and vegetables in Plant City, FL since the 1970’s.
- Majority of farmed acreage directly owned and controlled.
- Consistent and regular certified farm labor.
- Back to basic approach, focus on quality repeat business rather than volume and package count.
- Packing shed centralized to farms.